úterý 17. dubna 2012

Another entry time!
In this entry I will compare book and a film based upon this book called Nora, but I do not think there is much to compare, since the film was exactly the same as the book.
As I have already said, the book and the film are like twins, everything that happened in the book happened the same way in the film. Everything was the same, I was not able to notice a single change the director changed or altered.
But what I liked about the film was the actors and their performance. They were really good at what they were doing and it felt good watching the film, even though it was not much interesting plot (partially fault of me reading the book previously).
It is one of the few films that were strongly based upon the book and where director tried to keep everything the same as it was in the book and the whole play. Well actually it is the only film I know that is like this. So far all the films always skipped some parts, added some others or totally changed the plot or characters in their films compared to the book.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat